Ride faster and push your limits. The Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite is a carbon frames road race bike that features Grand-Tour wining geometry with a very capable component spec to help you achieve you cycling goals.
- FACT 9r Carbon SL4 frame is lightweight and stiff with Rider-First Engineered™ geometry
- Full monocoque FACT Carbon fork for precise steering control
- Shimano Ultegra 2×11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting accuracy
- DT Swiss R460 wheels are stiff and fast rolling
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Carbon/Gloss Tarmac Black Clean
- The Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite is available with 0% APR Finance
Few bikes invoke podium dreams and longing like our Tarmac, and with the Tarmac Elite, you get your slice of the Tarmac performance lineage at a price that’s more than favourable. You’ll also find a Grand-Tour-winning geometry, plus a FACT 9r carbon fibre construction.
For the spec, we selected components that deliver reliable performance, like durable DT R460 wheels, a mix of Shimano Ultegra 8000 and Praxis, and a bevy of Body Geometry components that maximize performance by providing the utmost in comfort.
The FACT 9r carbon frame combines the lightweight performance and compliance of our top-end carbon production methods with our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you’d expect from a Tarmac. The difference being, in comparison to our highest carbon offering, are some added grams—a small price to pay at this value.
FACT carbon fork with a tapered construction provides incredible front-end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents.
Significantly lighter than comparable wheelsets in its class, these tough DT R460 wheels offer tremendous value in one smooth-rolling package.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Specialized Tarmac SL4 Elite 2018 Features are:
Frame: Specialized Tarmac SL4, FACT 9r carbon, compact race design, 1-3/8″ lower bearing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
Bars: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
Stem: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra 8000, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano Ultegra 8000
Chainset: Praxis Zayante, 7075-T6 alloy chainrings, alloy bolts, BB30, 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Included w/ crankset
Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t
Chain: KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra 8000
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra 8000
Rims: DT R460
Front Hub: Sealed cartridge
Rear Hub: Sealed cartridge
Tyres: Espoir Elite, 60 TPI, Kevlar® bead, 700x23mm Front, Espoir Elite, 60 TPI, Kevlar® bead, 700x23mm Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt
Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors