Supreme road bike performance. The Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 features a whole new frame that shaves off even more grams to make one of the lightest road racing bikes out there.
The S-Works Tarmac has been completely redesigned for 2018 and is now lighter, faster and smoother than ever. The frame is made using Specialized’s FACT 12r carbon, which combined with the advanced aerospace optimisation technology used for the layout, made for a frame that weighs a mere 800g. That’s 200g less than the previous model, which is huge.
It has a new design with dropped seatstays to allow greater vertical compliance that aids in comfort. The D-shaped and truncated airfoil seatpost and seat tube helps with wind-defying performance as well as working in conjuction with the dropped seatstays to help with comfort. Rider-First Engineered™ is taken a next step to offer different forks for each size to optimise the rider experience no matter the size bike they’re on.
The geometry has been completely updated too, using the countless Retül data points that were collected from Specialized’s professional riders. With a win in every Grand Tour and two World Championships under its belt, the Tarmac has a legendary history that the new model can only improve upon.
Shimano’s Dura Ace Di2 2×11 speed drivetrain is a thing of dreams that compliments the S-Works Tarmac perfectly. It uses an electronic system instead of cables to deliver the fastest and most precise shifts regardless conditions. And thanks to zero cables between the shifters and derailleurs, there is no need to worry about cable stretch affecting your system any more. The S-Works chainset is a featherweight 440g and features a dual-sided power metre built into the crank arms.
Matching the beautiful frame is a Roval CLX 32 wheelset. It was Win Tunnel Engineered to make the most wind defying characteristics, allowing you to slip through with ease.
Ride the best with the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6.
- S-Works FACT 12r Carbon frame with Rider-First Engineered™ geometry for lightweight and stiff performance
- S-Works FACT Carbon fork is direct and lightweight
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 2×11 speed drivetrain offers lightning fast shifts
- Roval CLX 50, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon wheelset is super fast and aerodynamic
- S-Works chainset with combined dual-sided power metre
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Mono Black/White Reflective Clean
- The Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
The Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 2018 Features are:
Frame: S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
Fork: S-Works FACT carbon
Bars: S-Works SL Carbon Shallow Drop, 125x75mm
Stem: S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
Chainset: S-Works carbon fiber 52/36T
Bottom Bracket: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace,11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace 9110F direct mount
Rear Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace 9110RS direct mount
Rims: Roval CLX 50, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon
Tyres: Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, 320 TPI Front, Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, 320 TPI Rear
Seatpost: S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors