Rough roads are no match for the Specialized Roubaix Sport road bike, with its lightweight and robust carbon frame and Future Shock. It’s ready to take on the toughest endurance races out there.
To deal with the greater challenges of the Paris-Roubaix, Specialized developed their aptly names Roubaix. With a FACT 9r carbon frame that’s lightweight and capable of taking on rough roads, and with the Endurance Geometry it’s made to go the distance.
The Rider-First Engineered™ technology that Specialized use to build their frames takes into account people of all sizes, making each size ride exactly the same, so everyone gets the same fantastic experience. The rear of the frame has a thru-axle and 12x142mm spacing, keeping it stiff and responsive. The FACT carbon fork is lightweight and stiff, especially with its 12x100mm spacing with thru-axle allowing extremely precise steering.
With the Future Shock, Specialized has taken comfort and control to the next level in road racing. Developed with the help of McLaren Applied Technologies, Future Shock is a suspension cartridge inside the headtube with 20mm travel working between the stem and frame. It effectively isolates much of the bumps from your hands, allowing the bike to maintain the same momentum. It’s particularly good for rough roads.
Pairing with the Future Shock, the carbon seatpost features rearward arc compliance that affectively leaves room for the seatpost to flex slightly inside the frame to reduce vibrations and bumps filtering to the saddle.
With a 2×11 speed drivetrain in the form of Shimano’s fantastic 105 group, shifting is slick and reliable, giving race quality performance day in and out. The 11-32T cassette allows a greater gear range than traditional road gears, so hills don’t can be more accessible. On the way down the TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes keep control of speed in any weather condition.
A race-bred road bike, the Specialized Roubaix Sport will get you riding quickly in comfort.
- FACT 9r carbon with Rider-First Engineered™ technology and 12x142mm thru-axle
- Future Shock suspension with 20mm travel
- FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle gives great steering
- Shimano 105 2×11 speed drivetrain gives slick shifting
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes deliver consistent stopping in all weather
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Satin Carbon/Metallic White
- The Specialized Roubaix Sport is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Specialized Roubaix Sport 2018 Features are:
Frame: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
Bars: Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole
Stem: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano 105 Ez, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano 105, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano 105
Chainset: Praxis Alba 2D 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Included w/ crankset
Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
Front Brake: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
Rear Brake: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
Rims: Axis Sport Disc
Tyres: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm Front, Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt