Lightweight, confident and refined. The Specialized Allez is a road bike that offers premium performance at an affordable price point.
Completely redesigned for 2018, the Specialized Allez features an E5 aluminium frame and full carbon fork that is an impressive 500 grams lighter than last year’s model. The frame tubes feature innovative manipulation that allows incredibly smooth welds while increasing stiffness as well as shaving off the grams. Dropped seat stays also give a little more rear end compliance for a smoother ride while still being very stiff laterally, so all your pedalling power is transferred to the road.
The head tube is slightly taller for 2018 which means you get a slightly more upright, endurance style riding position. This makes the Allez ideal for long distance rides and sportives, as well as club rides. Hidden mudguard and rack mounts add utility without compromising the slick lines and opens the Allez up to commuting and even light touring duties. Tyre clearance has also been increased so you can fit up to 28c tyres for a little extra cushioning.
The full carbon monocoque fork features a tapered steerer for increased front end stiffness. This really sets the Allez apart from its competitors as most bikes at this price point only get carbon fork blades with an alloy steerer. With a full carbon fork, you get precise handling characteristics, especially at speed, as well as a smoother ride.
The Shimano Claris 2×8 speed drivetrain features a compact 50/32t chainset and wide range 11-32t cassette so you get a wide range of gears for taking on varied terrain.
The Specialized Allez is versatile road bike that offers incredible value for money.
- E5 aluminium frame is incredibly lightweight
- Full FACT carbon monocoque fork for precise steering control
- Internal cable routing and hidden rack mounts for a slick look
- Shimano Claris 2×8 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Red/Black, Black/Charcoal
- The Specialized Allez is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Specialized Allez 2018 Features are:
Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8″- 1-3/8″ tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
Fork: Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8″ to 1-3/8″ Taper w/ fender eyelets
Bars: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
Stem: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Claris, clamp-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Claris
Shifters Shimano Claris 2000
Chainset: Shimano RS200 50/34T
Cassette: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link™
Front Brake: Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
Rear Brake: Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
Rims: Axis Sport
Tyres: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm Front, Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp