Shimano XT M782 10 Speed Triple Groupset
SHIMANO DEORE XT, the world’s first mountain biking component group is completely revamped for its 30th birthday.
From the early days until today, “XT” has been the benchmark in mountain bike component technology, excelling in quality, innovation and performance combined with an extensive product range to suit a wide range of riding styles. The new group fits well in this tradition, once again boosting the value and relevance of the components.
- It’s not only an extra gear…
- It’s about closer gear ratios for a smoother shifting performance and improved power transfer
- It’s about riding optimized gear combinations that improve efficiency and durability
- It’s all about performance: Dyna-Sys offers a more stable drivetrain for any type of rider!
The ever popular and more versatile triple comes with a 40-30-22T chainring combination with the proven composite enhanced middle ring for maximum shift smoothness and durability.
For more than 30 years, 26 inch was the standard wheel size for mountain bikes. Components and accessories were designed consistently for this wheel size and optimized.
In recent times some changes and new developments are going to replace the old standards. Especially the introduction of the larger wheels sizes such as 27.5 and 29 inches. SHIMANO are the first manufacturer to specifically tailor their offering to the larger wheel sizes with the 40-30-22T chainset.
Ice Technologies disc brakes:
The new XT SERVO-WAVE disc brakes with Ice-Tec technology provide huge leaps in braking, control and heat management. The new compact caliper with oversized 22mm ceramic pistons is combined with a lightweight lever for a brake that is lighter than the current version, yet provides more brake power.
- XT Crankset 10-speed FC-M782 black
- 40-30-22 teeth
- Steel/carbon composite middle chainring for great durability
- Includes Bottom Bracket
- XT Rear Derailleur Shadow RD-M786 SGS black
- Total capacity 43T (SGS)
- Pulleys with sealed bearings
- XT Front Derailleur FD-M781 Unisize
- XT Gear Shifters Set Rapidfire SL-M780
- Two Way Release, Multi Release
- Removable Optical Gear Display
- Grading: 11-36 teeth
- Two spiders with 3 sprockets each
- Alloy lock ring
- CN-HG95 HG-X 10-speed chain 116 Links
- Directional chain for optimized shifting performance
- Right side optimized for perfect front shifting at the chainrings
- Left side optimized for perfect rear shifting at the sprockets
- Excellent mud shedding thanks to the special outer link plate design
- Zinc-alloy plated
- Not compatible with 10-speed road chains!
- XT Disc Brakes BR-M785-B J-Kit front & rear black
- J-Kit is a simple cap and plug system which allows you to disconnect brake hoses and thread them through internally routed frames easier, all without bleeding them again
- 2 Brake Lever BL-M785 1.5 Finger
- 2 Caliper BR-M785
- 2 Brake Hose SM-BH90-SB 1000mm/1700mm
- Ice-Tec Disc Brake Pads
- 2x RT66 160mm Rotors