The Merida One-Twenty 9.800 full suspension mountain bike defies expectations. Thanks to its lightweight build and sophisticated design, it’s far more capable than you would expect from a 120mm bike.
Constructed from a lightweight 6066 aluminium alloy, the Merida One-Twenty MTB is a lightweight-yet-tough little cookie that can hold its own with much bigger machinery. The sophisticated ‘Float Link’ suspension system allows the rear shock to react to even the smallest lumps and bumps in the trail, giving you complete confidence in the bike’s handling, whether you’re out on a long-distance marathon or shredding at a bike park.
The Merida One-Twenty 9.800 comes equipped with 29er wheels, and is available in Medium, Large and X Large frame sizes. Riders who prefer smaller framed bikes may prefer to look at the Merida One-Twenty 7.800 27.5” MTB, which comes with an identical specification, and is available in sizes Small, Medium and Large.
Giving the bike it’s 130mm front suspension travel, the RockShox Revelation RC air fork is smooth and supple, and allows you to adjust the rebound damping to find a setting that works for you. At the rear, the 120mm floating Link suspension is kept in check by a Fox Float Performance shock, which gives you three damping modes (Open, Medium, Firm) that can be easily switched from in the saddle.
The One-Twenty 9.800 is treated to SRAM’s latest 1×12 speed GX Eagle drivetrain, equipping the bike with an impressive 500% gear range without the need of a front derailleur. Taking care of braking duties, a pair of Shimano SLX disc brakes use cooling fins to dissipate heat on long descents, allowing them to make full use of the larger 180mm rotors.
The Merida One-Twenty 9.800 full-sus mountain bike is a little ripper with big aspirations.
- 6066 alloy frame – hydroformed, triple butted & smooth welded for a light & strong chassis
- RockShox Revelation RC Air fork, with 130mm travel and adjustable damping
- Fox Float Performance rear shock, with 3-pos mode switch and adjustable rebound damping
- SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 speed gears give you a whopping 500% gear range, from just a single shifter
- Shimano SLX disc brakes come with ice-tech cooling fins – ideal for long & twisty singletrack descents
- Sizes: Medium (18”), Large (20”), X Large (22”)
- Colour: Matt Metallic Grey
- The Merida One-Twenty 9.800 mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Merida One-Twenty 9.800 29er 2018 Features are:
Frame: Lightweight 6066 aluminium triple butted and hydroformed with ‘Smooth welding’ and internal cable routing. Tapered head tube for precise steering, 142×12 mm rear through axle for rear end stiffness. Floating shock provides 120 mm travel.
Rear Shock: Fox Performance Float
Fork: Rock Shox Revelation RC air fork with tapered steered, 130mm travel and 15mm bolt through axle, Boost
Headset: Merida M2334
Bars: Merida Expert TR double butted 6061 aluminium, 35mm rise, 760mm wide
Stem: Merida Expert TR 3d forged 6061 aluminium, oversize clamp
Front Mech: Sram GX Eagle 12 speed
Rear Mech: Sram GX Eagle 12 speed
Shifters Sram GX Eagle trigger 12 speed with I-Spec II adapter
Chainset: Sram Descendant 6K Eagle 30 teeth
Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP XR
Cassette: Sram XG 1275 Eagle, 12 speed, 10-50 teeth
Chain: Sram GX Eagle
Front Brake: Shimano SLX hydraulic disc with cooling fins, 180mm rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano SLX hydraulic disc with cooling fins, 180mm rotors
Rims: Merida Expert TR, 29mm inner width tubeless ready
Front Hub: Sealed bearing, Boost standard, 15mm bolt through axles, centrelock
Rear Hub: Sealed bearing, Boost standard, 12mm bolt through axles, centrelock
Tyres: Continental Mountain King II 2.4″ ProTection Front,
Continental Mountain King II 2.4″ ProTection Rear
Seatpost: K-Shock LEV Integra dropper 31.6mm
Pedals: Not included