A great all-rounder with a sophisticated platform. The Merida One-Twenty 9.600 full suspension mountain bike is ideal for long hours riding trails in the mountains.
Constructed from a lightweight 6066 aluminium alloy, the Merida One-Twenty MTB is a lightweight-yet-tough little cookie that can hold its own with much bigger machinery. The sophisticated ‘Float Link’ suspension system allows the rear shock to react to even the smallest lumps and bumps in the trail, giving you complete confidence in the bike’s handling, whether you’re out on a long-distance marathon or shredding at a bike park.
The Merida One-Twenty 9.600 comes equipped with 29er wheels, and is available in Medium, Large and X Large frame sizes. Riders who prefer smaller framed bikes may prefer to look at the Merida One-Twenty 7.600 27.5” MTB, which comes with an identical specification, and is available in sizes Small, Medium and Large.
Up front, the Manitou Mattoc Comp air fork comes with 130mm of travel that is both smooth and responsive. This is perfectly matched by the Fox Float Performance rear shock, which gives you three damping modes (Open, Medium, Firm) that can be easily switched from in the saddle.
Gears and brakes both come courtesy of Shimano. The 1×11 speed drivetrain is from Shimano’s SLX groupset, and promises quick and reliable shifting with every click. Shimano’s M500 bakes come with 180mm rotors that give you extra power to tackle difficult descents with.
Spend more time riding, with the Merida One-Twenty 9.600 full-sus mountain bike.
- 6066 alloy frame – hydroformed, triple butted & smooth welded for a light & strong chassis
- Manitou Mattoc Comp Air fork, lightweight & smooth 130mm suspension travel
- Fox Float Performance rear shock, with 3-pos mode switch and adjustable rebound damping
- Shimano SLX 1×11 speed gears give a wide range & effortless shifting
- Shimano M500 disc brakes with 180mm rotors deliver powerful braking with great modulation
- Sizes: Medium (18”), Large (20”), X Large (22”)
- Colour: Copper
- The Merida One-Twenty 9.600 mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Merida One-Twenty 9.600 29er 2018 Features are:
Frame: Lightweight 6066 aluminium triple butted and hydroformed with ‘Smooth welding’ and internal cable routing. Tapered head tube for precise steering, 142×12 mm rear through axle for rear end stiffness. Floating shock provides 120 mm travel.
Rear Shock: Fox Performance Float
Fork: Manitou Mattoc Comp Air fork with tapered steerer, 130mm travel, 15mm bolt through boost axle standard
Headset: Merida M2334
Bars: Merida Expert CC 740mm wide 10mm rise
Stem: Merida Expert 3d forged 6061 aluminium, Oversize clamp 6 degree
Front Mech: Shimano SLX Shadow, 11 speed
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX Shadow, 11 speed
Shifters Shimano SLX 11 speed rapid fire shifter
Chainset: Race Face Affect 30 teeth
Bottom Bracket: Race Face thread
Cassette: Sunrace CSMX80, 11 speed, 11-50 teeth
Chain: KMC X11-1
Front Brake: Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors
Rims: Merida Big Nine Comp CC
Front Hub: Boost standard, Sealed bearing 15mm bolt through axles, centrelock
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore 12mm bolt through axles, centrelock
Tyres: Maxxis Forekaster 2.35″ folding Front,
Maxxis Forekaster 2.35″ folding Rear
Seatpost: Merida Expert Dropper 31.6mm
Pedals: Not included