A carbon and alloy frame and top-spec componentry give the Merida One-Sixty a quick and capable ride. Enduro MTB trails are just more fun aboard this full sus mountain bike.
A lightweight carbon front triangle makes the One-Sixty a beauty to behold. The CFA carbon has smooth lines and is built to take on tough terrain without worry. The rear triangle and upper link are made of 6016 alloy. The One-Sixty frame has internal routing to keep things neat, and Boost 12x148mm spacing in the rear, which increases tyres clearance and increases frame stiffness.
A RockShox Super Deluxe R shock in mounted in a trunnion format with bearings instead of bushings. This helps make the suspension movement much smoother and reduces friction. The shock controls the Float Link suspension, which holds the shock in a floating position between the upper link and the chainstays, creating a bike that feels like it has more travel than it does. The frame has 165mm travel.
The RockShox Lyrik RCT3 fork gets a full 170mm travel. The Charger 2 damper is fantastically supportive in the mid stroke, while the DebonAir air spring gives superb small bump sensitivity, making a fork that’s responsive and stable, especially at high speeds. Compression and rebound adjustments allow you to fine tune the fork to your liking.
SRAM’s 1×12 speed XO1 Eagle drivetrain gives the One-Sixty a hugely capable character, allowing it to conquer the steepest and longest climbs with little fuss. And on the way down, a pair of SRAM Code RSC disc brakes deliver downhill stopping performance to keep you in control at all times.
The One-Sixty 6000 rolls on DT Swiss EX 1501 Spline wheels. They are lightweight, yet give fantastic support thanks to the 30mm inner width, allowing the Maxxis DHR 2.3” tyres all the support they need for masses of traction. They are fantastically strong too, able to take on the most difficult enduro tracks.
All-out enduro performance with the Merida One-Sixty 8000.
- Lightweight CFA front triangle and 6066 alloy rear triangle with Boost 12x148mm spacing
- RockShox Super Deluxe RCT rear shock controls the Float Link 165mm travel
- RockShox Lyrik RCT3 fork has 170mm travel for gobbling rough terrain
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 1×12 speed drivetrain has precise shifts and 500% gear range
- SRAM Code RSC disc brakes offer downhill-level performance and high adjustability
- DT Swiss Spline EX 1501 ONE wheelset is super robust and lightweight
- Maxxis Minion DHR 2.3” tyres give huge grip
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Green/Black
- The Merida One-Sixty 8000 is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Merida One-Sixty 8000 2018 Features are:
Frame: Carbon front and 6016 alloy rear. Aggressive geometry. Tapered head tube and boost axle standard for strong wheels and precise handling. Smart Entry cable routing for rattle free running.BB92 for efficient power transfer, floating shock,165mm travel
Rear Shock: Rock Shox Super Deluxe RCT New Metric standard
Fork: Rock Shox Lyrik RCT3 Air fork with tapered steerer, 170mm travel and 15mm bolt through boost axle standard
Headset: FSA NO.57/55E
Bars: Merida Expert TR double butted 6061 aluminium, 35mm rise, 760mm wide
Stem: Merida Expert TR 3d forged 6061 aluminium, 35mm long, oversize clamp
Front Mech: Sram X01 Eagle 12 speed
Rear Mech: Sram X01 Eagle 12 speed
Shifters: Sram X01 Eagle 12 speed trigger with Sram MMC clamp
Chainset: Sram Descendant carbon Eagle 32 teeth with MRP 1x TR upper chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Sram Press Fit GXP
Cassette: Sram X01 Eagle, 12 speed, 10-50 teeth
Chain: Sram X01 Eagle
Front Brake: Sram Code RSC hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor
Rear Brake: Sram Code RSC hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
Rims: DT Swiss Spline EX 1501 ONE30 Boost
Front Hub: DT Swiss Spline EX 1501 ONE 30 wheelset, Boost standard, 15mm bolt through axles
Rear Hub: DT Swiss Spline EX 1501 ONE 30 wheelset, Boost standard, 12mm bolt through axles
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO 3C 2.4″ Front, Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO Dual 2.4″ Rear
Seatpost: Rock Shox Reverb Stealth dropper, 30.9mm
Pedals: Not included