Merida’s One-Sixty 600 is an enduro bike that will take on gnarly tracks, all while being easy on your wallet. Mountains are a pleasure to ride on this alloy full sus MTB.
The 6066 alloy frame features triple butted and hydroformed tubes, which helps remove excess material where it isn’t needed. By adding material in certain areas to increase the strength, material in other areas could be removed, so strength is kept high, while frame weight is kept low. The One-Sixty frame has internal routing to keep things neat, and Boost 12x148mm spacing in the rear, which increases tyres clearance and increases frame stiffness.
A RockShox Super Deluxe R shock in mounted in a trunnion format with bearings instead of bushings. This helps make the suspension movement much smoother and reduces friction. The shock controls the Float Link suspension, which holds the shock in a floating position between the upper link and the chainstays, creating a bike that feels like it has more travel than it does. The frame has 165mm travel.
Up front a Suntour Durolux RC DS fork with 170mm travel to gobble anything on the trails ahead. It has both rebound and low speed compression damper controls, so you can fine-tune your suspension.
A Shimano SLX 1×11 speed drivetrain delivers smooth shifting with its wide range of gears, never missing a beat, even is sloppy conditions. Shimano also makes sure you’re well in control of your speed with the MT-500 disc brakes, which are powerful and consistent, giving peace of mind when heading downhill.
Have a blast on the Merida One-Sixty 600.
- Lightweight 6066 triple butted and hydroformed alloy frame with Boost 12x148mm spacing
- RockShox Super Deluxe R rear shock controls the Float Link 166mm travel
- Suntour Durolox RC DS fork has 170mm travel for gobbling rough terrain
- Shimano SLX 1×11 speed drivetrain offers smooth and consistent shifting
- Shimano MT-500 disc brakes are powerful and reliable
- Maxxis Minion DHR 2.3” tyres give huge grip
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Red/Orange
- The Merida One-Sixty 600 is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Merida One-Sixty 600 2018 Features are:
Frame: Lightweight 6066 series triple butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with smooth welding. Tapered head tube and boost standard bolt through axles for precise handling. Smart entry cable routing for rattle free running.
Rear Shock: Rock Shox Super Deluxe R
Fork: Suntour Durolux RC DS, 170mm travel, 15mm bolt through axle, with tapered steerer
Headset: FSA NO.57/55E
Bars: Merida Expert TR double butted 6061 aluminium, 35mm rise, 760mm wide
Stem: Merida Expert TR 3d forged 6061 aluminium, 35mm long, oversize clamp
Front Mech: Shimano SLX Shadow 11 speed
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX Shadow 11 speed
Shifters: Shimano SLX rapid fire, 11 speed
Chainset: Race Face Affect 32 teeth with MRP 1x TR upper chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Race Face 92
Cassette: Sunrace CSMX80, 11 speed, 11-50 teeth
Chain: KMC X11-1
Front Brake: Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano M500 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
Rims: Merida Expert TR, 29mm inner width tubeless ready
Front Hub: Boost standard, Sealed bearing 15mm centrelock bolt through axles.
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore centrelock 12mm bolt through axles.
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO 3C 2.4″ Front, Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO Dual 2.4″ Rear
Seatpost: Merida Expert Dropper 30.9mm
Pedals: Not included