With traction for miles, the Giant XTC Advanced + 2 hardtail bike is built to climb to the top of the sketchiest mountains and blast you down the other side.
The Advanced-grade composite hardtail frame is the heart of the XTC. Strong and lightweight, the 27.5+ wheeled frame is built to tackle the most difficult cross country tracks in the world. It is stiff and responsive, yet compliant to take on the rocks and roots of the difficult terrain it is meant to ride. The boost spacing means that it can fit huge 3.0” (front) and 2.8” (rear) tyres to give loads of traction when climbing and cornering alike.
SRAM NX1 1×11 drivetrain gives you a gear for all occasions to keep you spinning. The SRAM Level TL brakes offer reliable and consistent stopping power to maintain control. The RockShox Reba RL delivers 120mm of supple suspension to help the Schwalbe plus-sized tyres keep traction is all terrains.
Explore the back country with the Giant XTC Advanced + 2.
- Advanced-Grade Composite frame is lightweight and stiff
- Boost spacing (110 Front/148 Rear) gives room for variety
- RockShox Reba RL delivers 120mm of supple suspension
- SRAM NX1 1×11 speed drivetrain gives a wide gear range
- SRAM Level TL brakes give consistent stopping power
- Schwalbe 3.0” and 2.8” tyres for massive traction
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Green/Carbon/Black
- The Giant XTC Advanced + 2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant XTC Advanced + 2 27.5″ 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite with Horizontal Dropouts
Fork: RockShox Reba RL 27.5+, 120mm Travel, Boost 15×110 Maxle Stealth, Tapered
Bars: Giant Connect Trail, 730mm
Stem: Giant Connect
Shifters: SRAM NX
Rear Mech: SRAM NX
Chainset: SRAM NX 30T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP Press Fit
Cassette: SRAM PG1130 11×42
Chain: KMC X11-1
Front Brake: SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm
Rims: Giant GE35 27.5+ (35mm Inner)
Front Hub: Giant Tracker Boost 15×110, Sealed Bearing
Rear Hub: Giant Tracker Boost 12×148, Sealed Bearing
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5×3.0″ Folding Performance Front – Schwalbe Rocket Ron 27.5×2.8″ Folding Performance Rear
Seatpost: Tranz X YSP-11 Dropper Post, 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included