Lightweight and ready to ride, the Giant Anthem Advanced 2 full sus MTB is set for adventures in the mountains where few other bikes would dare to venture.
The all new stiffer and lighter Advanced-Grade carbon composite XC frame now features a Trunnion shock mount that allows for a more compact design. The Advanced Forged Composite Rocker further reduces weight and increases stiffness. Boost spacing, (148 rear/110 front) meanwhile adds tyre clearance and makes for a stronger wheel build.
The new Maestro suspension design now features 110mm of full active travel that is supple, yet supportive, even during braking and pedalling. Controlling that travel is the new metric RockShox Deluxe RL shock, while up front is the reputable Revelation RL with 120mm of travel.
Rolling on Giant’s lightweight in-house XCR 1 carbon wheelset, speed is easy to come by. The SRAM X1 1×11 drivetrain offers a gear for any situation, while the Guide R 4-piston brakes make sure that you have plenty of braking power on tap.
See if your friends can keep up with the Giant Anthem Advanced 2.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame with dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- BOOST hub spacing for increased stiffness and tyre clearance
- RockShox Revelation RL fork with 120mm of plush suspension travel
- RockShox Deluxe RT shock controls the fully active Maestro suspension system
- Giant XCR 1 carbon composite wheels for light and rapid rolling
- SRAM X1 1×11 speed drivetrain for easy shifting over a wide gear range
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large,
- Colour: Carbon/Orange/Charcoal
- The Giant Anthem Advanced 2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant Anthem Advanced 2 27.5″ 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 110mm Maestro Suspension
Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT, Trunnion Mount
Fork: RockShox Revelation RL 27.5″, 120mm Travel, Solo-Air, Boost 15×110 Maxle Stealth, Tapered
Bars: Giant Contact Trail,
Stem: Giant Contact
Rear Mech: SRAM X1
Shifters SRAM X1
Chainset: SRAM X1 30T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP Press Fit
Cassette: SRAM XG-1175 10×42
Chain: KMC X11EL-1
Front Brake: SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm
Rims: Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite Boost WheelSystem
Front Hub: Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 15×110
Rear Hub: Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 12×148
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5×2.25″ Snakeskin TL Easy Trailstar Front,
Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5×2.25″ Snakeskin TL Easy Pacestar Rear
Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Switch-R Dropper Post
Pedals: Not Included