Capable of speeding to the top while still having a blast on the way down the mountain, the Giant Anthem 1 full sus bike delivers an efficient XC ride but doesn’t forget to have fun and enjoy itself.
The ALUXX-Grade aluminium MTB frame has been completely redesigned for 2017 and is now stiffer and lighter than ever. The Maestro, dual-link suspension platform now offers 110mm of supple and supportive suspension travel that keeps working under pedalling and braking.
The Advanced Forged Composite Rocker features the new Trunnion Mount which allows for a more compact design as well as further reducing weight and increasing stiffness. The frame features wider Boost spacing with 148mm width in the rear and 110mm in front, increasing wheel stiffness and tyre clearance.
Giant’s in-house carbon XCR 1 wheelset gives fast and lightweight rolling to make sure you have an efficient ride. Fox takes care of the suspension with their Performance Elite Shocks front and rear, to give excellent balance when the going gets rough. And to get you moving and control the descents, Shimano’s legendary XT groupset keeps shifting and braking crisp, precise and reliable.
Take it to the mountains with the Giant Anthem 1.
- ALUXX-Grade aluminium frame with dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork with FIT4 Damper is an excellent performer
- Fox Float Performance Elite rear shock balances the front
- Suspension travel: 120mm front 110mm rear
- Giant XCR 1 carbon composite wheels for light and rapid rolling
- Shimano XT groupset is crisp and offers precise shifting and braking
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Blue/Red
- Weight: 12.3kg, Medium tested (no pedals)
- Weight: 12.4kg, Large tested (no pedals)
- The Giant Anthem 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant Anthem 1 27.5″ 2017 Features are:
Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 110mm Maestro Suspension
Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance Elite, Trunnion Mount
Fork: Fox 34 Float Performance Elite, 120mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, 15×100 KaBolt, Tapered
Bars: Giant Contact SL Trail, 750mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT
Shifters Shimano Deore XT
Chainset: Shimano Deore XT 32T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano MT800 Press Fit
Cassette: Shimano MT800 Press Fit
Chain: KMC X11EL-1
Front Brake: Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm
Rims: Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite Boost WheelSystem
Front Hub: Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 15×110
Rear Hub: Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 12×148
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5×2.25″ Snakeskin TL Easy Trailstar Front,
Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5×2.25″ Snakeskin TL Easy Pacestar Rear
Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Switch-R Dropper Post
Pedals: Not Included