Speed and style are at the heart of this road bike. The Cannondale SuperSix EVO is a carbon framed race bike that is built for tearing along the tarmac.
Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO is the ultimate racing bike for all-round performance. The full carbon frame & fork are made using Cannondale’s proprietary ‘BallisTec’ carbon fibre, creating an incredibly lightweight package. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology is built into the frame and fork, which allows a small amount of vertical flex in the carbon layout to aid in a more comfortable and compliant ride, which in turn helps give lower rolling resistance.
“The SuperSix EVO has long been one of the very best carbon fibre road bikes on the market” – Road.cc
Shimano delivers the goods with the race quality Ultegra 2×11 speed drivetrain. It offers smooth and consistent shifting all day, while the Ultegra brakes have a new dual pivot action, increases both the power and modulation of the brakes over the previous model.
A quick-rolling Mavis Wheel-Tyre System offers matching tyres and wheels so you get going quickly and reliably.
Ride your best with the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra.
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon fibre frame and fork with Speed Save technology
- Shimano Ultegra 2×11 speed drivetrain delivers reliable and smooth, race-quality shifting
- Mavic Aksium WTS wheelset for fast rolling
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Cannondale Si chainset with compact 50/34 gearing for a perfect blend of speed & versatility
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 63cm
- Colour: Jet Black/Ash Grey/Cashmere Gloss
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra 2018 Features are:
Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
Fork: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon , SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8″ to 1-1/4″ steerer
Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4″ lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap
Bars: Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact
Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Shifters Shimano Ultegra R8000
Chainset: Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA Rings, 52/36 (CE 50/34)
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Rims: Mavic Aksium WTS
Front Hub: Mavic Aksium
Rear Hub: Mavic Aksium
Spokes: Mavic Aksium
Tyres: Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c Front, Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)