A road bike that you’d be happy hanging on the wall. It’d be a waste to not ride this bike to its limits, being designed for all-out road racing, the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD RED ETap is a perfect blend of technology and style.
Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc is an all-round road race bike with world-beating speed, and stopping power to match. the disc-specific frame & fork deliver the ultimate stiffness and rigidity from a featherweight package thanks to Cannondale’s premier BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre construction.
The SuperSix isn’t just about blistering race times – this is a bike that loves spending long hours on the open road. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology is built into the frame and fork, which allows a small amount of vertical flex in the carbon layout to aid in a more comfortable and compliant ride, which in turn helps give lower rolling resistance.
“The SuperSix EVO has long been one of the very best carbon fibre road bikes on the market” – Road.cc
The lightweight and fast rolling HollowGram SL wheelset from Cannondale is carbon in construction. This means that it’ll be more responsive to steering inputs as well as power delivery, all because of its stiffer construction.
SRAM took a different route to electronic shifting. They chose to do away with wires completely, rather using a wireless system to deliver lightning-fast shifts for their RED ETap system. It comes as a 2×11 speed groupset, complete with RED rims brakes and Quarq Prime Carbon chainset.
If speed is your goal, then the Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD RED ETap is the bike for you.
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon fibre frame and fork with Speed Save technology
- SRAM RED ETap 2×11 speed wireless drivetrain is slick and consistent
- HollowGram SL Carbon wheelset is lightweight and fast
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- SRAM RED Carbon chainset with 50/34t offers perfectly balanced gearing
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Stealth Grey/Jet Black and Volt Gloss
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD RED ETap is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD RED eTap 2018 Features are:
Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible,SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30a
Fork: SuperSix EVO, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8″ to 1-1/4″ steerer, integrated crown race.
Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4″ lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
Bars: Cannondale Escape Hanger Carbon
Stem: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount
Front Mech: SRAM RED eTap, braze-on
Rear Mech: SRAM RED eTap
Shifters SRAM RED eTap
Chainset: SRAM RED, BB30a, 52/36 (CE 50/34)
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Cassette: SRAM PG 1170, 11-28, 11-speed
Chain: SRAM PC-1170, 11-speed
Front Brake: SRAM RED
Rear Brake: SRAM RED
Rims: Cannondale HollowGram SL Carbon Clincher, 17mm inner, 35mm deep
Front Hub: Cannondale HollowGram SL, sealed bearing, QR, 18h
Rear Hub: Cannondale HollowGram SL, sealed bearing, QR, 24h
Spokes: HollowGram bladed, 1.8/2.0
Tyres: Vittoria Corsa, Folding, 700x25c Front, Vittoria Corsa, Folding, 700x25c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)